Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Monday, June 6, 2011

"When you believe...​.you receive." -Jamil Deen

Dear Family,

Thank you for the package! I got it today and it made me really happy! I can't believe that Nick is married also! Ha ha everything is so funny. Also thanks for the picture I love that Sister Davis's mom came to visit. I wish that you would tell me more details though. Sister Davis's mom said that mom you're super cute and that dad you're hilarious. Just thought I would let you know

I know that my time here is short and before you know it I will be home. But I am really trying hard to focus on the work and the people here. I would ask you as you write me letters and emails that you tell me about your scripture study, missionary experiences, and other spiritual experiences you have been having. That's what I really need to hear. We all have sacrificed a lot for this mission and I want to make the most of it. So if you would please share gospel subjects that would be awesome. Thank you! I love you!

Okay so this past week. I had I guess some allergies and man I was taking a bunch of medicine. ha ha...I've never had allergies before. And I don't want them again. Yuck! But nevertheless we didn't stop working. We had a good week.
The other day we were out knocking and we knocked into what seemed to be a really nice Christian lady. She invited us in and we started to talk. Well once we mentioned Joseph Smith she wasn't going to have it. She started yelling and told us to get out. It made me so sad. But on the flip side we are now teaching this guy named Jamil. He is from Africa and he looks like Bob Marley. He is the coolest. We only taught him once, but he seems really interested. Also this past week I hit my 16 month mark. So Sister Davis and I went to Cora's to celebrate. Cora's is a breakfast place that is so good! Plus the weather here is starting to warm up.
Just a scripture I want to share:

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Ephesians 6:11-18
Love,

Sister Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment