Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dear Family,

I Don't really know how this always happens, but I never seem to have enough time to write what I want. This past week was super good. I can't really remember what happened at the moment, but it was good. We are teaching some really really awesome people right now. One her name is Allison and she really wants to know if the church is true. Also there is a guy named Quin who is really cool. He has been to church twice and last night was the first time we taught him. He wants to be baptized and I am super excited to continue teaching him. We had district meeting this Monday and I am not going to lie I felt a little overwhelmed with everything that is required of us. But hey I will just do my best and leave the rest to the Lord. Oh so funny story the other night we taught a man named Ferral. He is a black guy probably in his 40's or 50's and anyways that night after the lesson he called us at 12 while we were sleeping to tell us he loved us! He was drunk, but it was just really funny. Don't worry dad we are letting the Elders teach him now. It must scare you sometimes to have your daughter so far away from you!! J/k sorry I just wanted to make you worry for a second. But don't cause I am super safe and protected. I will be here in Halifax for the next 4 weeks just in case you were curious. Anyways things in the mission are going well I am super exhausted every single day, but hey I guess that means I am working hard. :) I just want to thank you all for the support and love that all of you show me. By the by thank you for sending me pictures of Grandpa's wedding how did that go? Well Like always I have to run so I will talk to you later! Love ya

Love,

sister Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment