Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Monday, July 4, 2011

Truth must dazzle gradually.​..of blind all mens eye's

Dear Family,

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

Just so you know I sent a package home with some of my stuff in it. If it gets there before me, just put it in my room. It has some random books and stuff in it.

I have decided that bug spray, sweat, and sunblock are the missionary scent. Yum! I must say this week was full of adventures! We met with so many people and really had so much fun! On Canada Day we went over to the multi-culture building and talked to people. That was probably the best part of the day. And I fell asleep to the sound of fire works!
A lot happened, but all I really remember is riding my bike, teaching, sweating, and repeating it. But it was a really great week. I hope everything is awesome! I love you all!

Love,

sister Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment