Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Monday, June 27, 2011

O that I were an angel, and could have the wish of mine heart, that I might go forth and speak with the trump of God, with a voice to shake the earth,

Dear Family,

Ha..ha.. another week down. Crazy!! um....I totally went to Halifax this past week and it was so bitter sweet! I loved hearing the sound, smelling the ocean, and seeing the streets and people. It was sad driving over the McKay bridge for the last time, but hey I am sure I will return someday. I hope.

Sisters Conference

What do I say...it was a party! 12 sisters missionaries together...watch out! ha..ha....no but really it was a blast. I loved being in the mission home with all the sisters talking about funny mission stories, most embarrassing moments, and the fullness of the everlasting gospel! It went by way to quick, but don't worry I took a bunch of pictures! We went to Peggy's Cove, Lunenburg,and Mahone bay. Also we went to the TEMPLE!! I missed it sooooo much and it felt like heaven being able to do a session. When I was in the Celestial room I never wanted to leave. Sister Davis and I stayed in there for a pretty long time. Just the peace and clarity that comes when you go to the temple is indescribable. I am so grateful that we have a temple in our mission I have learned so much about God's plan and purpose for us here.

When we got back to Fredericton we jumped right back into the work. You know you have been a missionary way to long when you miss knocking doors. This week we got Keyang on date for July 30th. We later found out he thought it was June 30th so we moved his baptismal date to July 13th my last day in the field. He is so cool! He wants to meet like everyday and wants to do all he can to serve God. I ask myself this question everyday, but really: "where do these people come from?!!" They are so amazing!

The Melting Pot

Canada really is a great place there are so many people from different cultures and backgrounds here. I love it! At church I was sitting by someone from Japan, China, the Philippines, and Mexico. Also we went to a multi-cultural festival and saw many different people perform their native cultural dances, it was really cool. It made me a little jealous though I miss dancing.



The Business

Well now down to business. I forgot to bring my travel plans with me, but as of right now I would prefer to fly into St. George. I know it will be late, but hey it will be fun, plus I would much rather drive home through Zion than a boring freeway. Also that way all my friends and family can come to the airport and welcome me home. That's just what I was thinking.
I believe that the post will be up and running today, but I am not 100% sure. If there is anything else I missed just let me know and I will tell you next week.


Love you all!

Love,

Sister Crofts

P.s. Mom, Dad have fun camping! And Jo good Luck this week moving into you first place!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get a chance to thank you as much as I should have.

    Hope you're doing well,

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete