Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Friday, March 19, 2010

Canada Eh!

Dear Family,

Thank you so much for the letters and package (of slips) you all make my life wonderful!! Thank you so much. I really feel loved. :)
Before I answers your letters I want you all to know that I am doing so well. The weather has been really good this last week so that has been nice. And no there is no snow, but yes I have snow boots just in case. Cause you never know with is Soctia weather. One day it can be sunny and the next day there will be two feet of snow. By the way happy St. Patrick's Day!! I hope you all wore green cause I know I forgot. :) Things in the mission are going really well we have a BAPTISM this Saturday and I am so excited. His name is Terry Evans and he is really cool. I will send pictures. We also have so many other people we are teaching and it is so wonderful. Not only that we are teaching them, but just how the gospel changes peoples lives for the better. I am learning so much about this church it is awesome. When I get home dad I think I will be better prepared to answer your questions. :) I don't have a lot of time to type. But I wanted to respond to some letters.

Jordan:
You rock my socks off!! Thank you for the letter. I love it. I am happy to hear that you love Alice and Wonder land we will have to watch it together when I get home. I hope that you have a wonderful prom and I will be expecting pictures!! Also I am so excited that you are going to play Volleyball!! That is what I am talking about. I love you Jordan you are so wonderful and I hope that you have a wonderful prom this weekend.

Dad:
Thank you for the short note I love it!! It really does mean a lot. How is work going? Church? tell me everything.

MOM:
Its your lucky week I am going to be writing you a letter this week :) Hand written that is


Well I hate to cut this short, but like always I have to go! I love you all and I will talk to you sooner than you think.

Love,

Sister Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment