Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rain drops are fallin' on my head

Dear Family,

Well hello its me again!! The reason I put that in the subject heading is because it is raining pretty good here in Halifax and it doesn't show signs of stopping any time soon. But how are all of you doing? Mom I love the pictures and just so you know I finally got the tights, and care package so thank you so much!! I feel so loved and it really truly means a lot. that is awesome that Jessica was sealed in the temple on my birthday and that sammi is ENGAGED!! That is so happy! Her and Bryant are just so cute together I love it. Also was it Tenya's sister Lindy or Lacy that is getting married? I am just curious. You should tell Aunt Mary Beth thank you for the money and I did receive Raymond's money. It was quite the hassle to cash it, but don't worry it all worked out.
Just so you know yes I have a debit card and I get $180 for a month. I only worry about personal needs like food. Housing and everything else is taken care of for me. So you don't need to worry. Well man I am almost out of time to write but know that I am doing so well. The baptism this past Saturday was so good and the work is going well. I am doing good and I pray for all of you every night. I love you all and I will try to write a better email next week. sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment