Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

small and simple things

Dear Family,

HI again how is everyone? I am doing really well! I sent a some pictures today, so some day you will get them. How is the weather in Orderville? How is everything else going?

Here in Halifax things are going great. This last week we took our recent convert Aliesja MacDonald with us one day, because she wanted to see how a day in the life of a missionary was. It was really fun having her with us. Her enthusiasm about the gospel was so great. She handed out three Book of Mormon's in 2 hours! She is so fun and I am so grateful that God has allowed me to help her on her journey. I really want you all to see this place! I thing we should come back here sometime. I don't know if I told you this last week, but thank you so much for the scripture case I love it! And it works so well.
We having been outside a lot this last week talking to people and it has been great we have met a lot of people, but none of them are investigators...yet. My companion Sister Johnson I don't think I told you much about her. She is from Oklahoma, but she has moved around a lot her whole life. She is soooo funny! And she really is going to be a police officer when she gets off her mission. She wants to go to Las Vegas and work. Crazy girl! She has a really good head on her shoulder and I love her guts! I am so happy that I have been given this privilege to train her. Not like she even needs it. We both love peanut butter M&M's and we both say "Sweet Chicken." So that's a little bit more about my companion. :D Man so many things happen in a day and a week its hard to remember hardly anything that went on. I started reading Jesus the Christ and it is really good. A lot of people don't understand the great apostasy so I want to be able to explain it the best that I can. And the only way to do that is to know everything inside and out. I am so grateful for this gospel. I know it is what brings true happiness!!! I am so grateful for my Savior and redeemer and I pray that while I am out here serving Him I may do the best I can. I know this gospel is true! And I will never deny it! I am like it says in Helaman 5:9 I am built upon the rock of my redeemer who is Christ. I pray for you all every night. I pray that you may be blessed! Thank you so much for your constant support and love it means so much to me. Cause its not the easiest thing going to a country where you know no one and talking to people about religion. But I am so grateful for this opportunity! Family I love you! Its as simple as that. Thank you again for everything. And remember to do the small and simple things...because by small and simple things are great things brought to pass.

Love,
sister Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment