Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hello from Halifax

Dear Family,
Mom thanks for all the recipes I am super excited to start trying them!! I am going to buy the stuff for one today. So family how are you? I hope that everything is going well. Dad have you found any work? Jordan how is work, school, etc? Mom how are you doing with everything? As for me I am doing well we had a baptism this last Saturday (Shawn's birthday) her name is Aliesja and she is a rock star!!! I will send pictures as soon as I can get some printed. The service was very good and She was just glowing afterward. Also her parents who are totally against the baptism came and they seemed to love it. The other day sister Johnson and I were out street contacting and these two guys stopped us started talking to us about the bible. They totally wanted to bible bash. We ended up being surrounded by four people trying to tell us we don't need anything else besides the bible. lets just say that the spirit was very strong and it felt so good defending the church. We finally left, because we were feeding pearls to swine. But it was a good experience. It has been super rainy the last couple of days and we were so soaked yesterday. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it through the day, but hey I am still alive. We left our apartment at 10 and didn't get home until 9 that night almost 12 hours we spend out in the cold rain. It was cold and wet, but it was awesome. I love working hard. Things in Halifax are going well. I love being a trainer! Because Sister Johnson is so willing to work hard and that is why I came out here. I love the people here and I just love Canada. Thank you so much for the love and support I will probably die without it. Tell everyone that I love them!

Love,
sister Crofts

P.S. family get a preach my gospel and start studying chapter 3! It teaches so much and I know it will help all of you gain a better understanding of just how important this gospel is. Also how is family prayer going?

No comments:

Post a Comment