Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

HELLO!!!!

Dear Family,

Thank you so much for the pictures!!!! I love them and that is crazy that is snowed!! Weird. I am so happy that I got a picture of each of you and I love them all. Peace out to you too dad. Jordan where in the world are you in that cute picture? Mom you are so beautiful. Thanks :)
So it has almost been a week since I have started training and things are going really well. Sister Johnson is my new companion and she is super amazing. She knows the scriptures really well and she isn't afraid of anything. I am very happy she is my companion. This Saturday we have a baptism for a girl named Aliesja MacDonald She is the most prepared person I have ever met. I am so grateful that God has allowed me to teach her. Also on the 29th is Shawn's birthday so you should write him an email wishing him a happy birthday. His email address is..<> also in case you didn't know he is going to be 21. :)

So the other day I think is was Friday we were out knocking on doors and we knocked on this door and a lady came to the door holding a book of Mormon. We were both like, "what?" She was actually just doing some spring cleaning and she had just found it. Well she handed us the book back, but we had a very interesting talk about the gospel. She wondered what happens to people that have never heard of Jesus Christ and we were able to explain that they will be taught in the spirit world. And we answered a bunch of her other questions. She also said that we could come back and share more which is super exciting. I just thought it was so ironic that she came to the door holding a book of Mormon. So this past week I can't remember what day but it was the hottest day since I have been here in Nova Scotia. It was 30' Celsius and I loved it!! On that note we were able to talk to this man named mike which was really interesting I really felt the spirit speaking through me and we gave him a book of Mormon and we are going to try and teach him more. Oh family I am so grateful for this opportunity that I have to serve the Lord. I love the people that I am able to meet and those that I am able to help in any way. I thank all of you for your love and support it really means a lot. YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!
So on a side note tell Aunt Mary-Beth congrats on getting sealed in the temple I am so happy for them. Also dad how are you doing with everything? How is work? Mom how bout you? Jordan?
Well I am sorry that this is short, but know that I love you all!!

Sister Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment