Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hello family!!

Dear Family,
Thank you so much for all that you do and thank you for you prayers. We were so blessed this last week. We had 3 investigators at church, one on baptismal date, and a girl named Tamara we were finally able to get a hold of her and teach her the Restoration. The Lord truly blessed us and we saw many miracles. So thank you for you faith and prayers. So I want to share something with you that my mission President told me. When we are obedient then our faith increases, faith leads to action which leads to repentance which equals change and we come to Christ. As all of you act in obedience to the commandments the Lord will help you over come your weaknesses and you will be blessed.
So guess what this week is transfers( a transfer happens every 6 weeks and we as missionaries move and get new companions) and I am staying in Halifax :) happy days! But guess what I am training!!! I am so nervous because I have only been out a little over three months in the mission field. But at the same time I feel very blessed to have this opportunity. A trainer is the highest position you can have on a mission and I feel very honored. I hope I do okay :) Keep me in you prayers! I will be sending pictures pretty soon just so you know :) Also I hope that everything is going okay! Jordan I just want to give you this website because I thought you might like it. I have never been on it, so you will have to tell me if it is any good. But the website is etsy.com one of your investigators sells things on it. Its a website were people sell things that they make. :) Well Family I am sorry this is a short one, but know that I love you all so much!!

Love,

sister Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment