Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fear not I am with thee....

Dear Family,

I am so excited to be writing you, because I am going to be talking to you in a couple days!!!! Woot Woot!! Anyways yes you will call me, and the time that you can call and should call is at 3 p.m. Utah time. its 6 pm my time. and for the phone number...... I pray Jordan that you can get it off work. I really want to talk to you!! man I am so excited!! Would you mind if I invited Kallie over? I don't know if she can make it, but just so you have a heads up if she shows up at the house. :)

Thank you so much for the package and the letters I LOVE THEM!! Jordan I absolutely love the scarf! It is so cute and super soft good choice. I don't know if I will ever have time to write everyone back so can you tell them all that I love them sooooo much, and that I am so grateful for their support. I am glad to hear that everyone is doing so well. Tell Anna to keep up the good work and tell Michael hi! Also tell Nikki that I am so proud of her for playing on the volleyball and basketball teams. Tell Marissa to keep working hard in school and tell them all that I love them. I am happy to hear that you liked my present dad!! You will have to tell me how well it works. Also I look forward to pictures from lake Powell, and don't even doubt the power, we will totally go when I get back. Jordan I am happy to heat that your solo went so well. What place did you get? Oh hey I wanted to know what the whole general authority meeting was about, but I bet I will find out on Sunday. :) Mom I am happy to hear that flowers are growing in my flower box I really love that thing. But I am sad to hear that my car broke down and that you were in it. I am thankful that triple A was able to save the day. Do you know if they will be able to fix it? I love that good ole' car.
So the weather here is crazy! One minute its raining cats and dogs and the next minute the sun is beating on my face. its so strange. But I really do love it here, Nova Scotia is probably the most beautiful place in the world next to good ole' Orderville. The grass is so green and there are blossoms on all the trees and it is just so happy. Yesterday was the nicest day yet! we wore short sleeves for the first time and we both got some good sun. Its funny when I will come home cause I will have the best farmers tan ever!
This past week pretty well. I was able to give a training to my district on attitude which went really well. Also we met some really cool people on the street. One her name is Patrice and she is pregnant she is the cutest lady ever and is what I like to call a seeker. She wants to know the truth I was amazing the things we were able to share with her and to be honest I felt like I was in a movie. It was one of those picture perfect moments. I will let you know how it goes. We went and knocked doors on a street right next to the water and I will tell you what, those houses where the most beautiful things ever! I wish you all could see what I am able to see everyday. Its so cool here. So Yesterday I had a once in a life time opportunity. We volunteer with the MFRC or the Military family resource center. Anyways yesterday a boat came home that had been over sea's fighting terrorism and piracy for the last 6 months. It was so cool!! The reunions the people had with there husbands, wife's, children, etc was so sweet! Plus there was a proposal which was the cutest thing ever. And after that since it was the 100 year anniversary of the navy they had 1,000 soldiers march through the streets on Halifax and do a big celebration thing. I am sure you could look it up online. I wish I could have watched it, but its all good. But yeah things here in Halifax are going well I am happy and healthy! I am excited to talk to you all soon so I guess I will talk to you Sunday!!

I LOVE YOU!!

Love,
sister Crofts

p.s. I just want to say thank you for all that you do for me

1 comment: