Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Finally I am writing you!!!

Dear Family,

HI!!! I am so sorry that It has taken me so long to write, but lets just say that things have been a little crazy here! But just so you know I am doing well! The work in Halifax is moving a long and I love it! We have a girl getting baptized on the 14th which is going to be awesome! Her Name is Allison Surett. She is 26 and a marine biologist. So a funny story a little of lady sang us a song the other day and so did an old man and a gay guy it was quite the funny day! The weather here is still nice, but it is starting to get a little colder. By the way I finally got the pictures and I love them!!!! Thank you so much. I just want to thank you for all the love and support you give me! I am so grateful for a family like you! So much has happened these last three weeks that I don't even know where to begin. To be honest I can't even remember what has happened. We have been really busy and we have been teaching a lot of people which has been awesome! I love teaching! How are things in the Valley? And is there anything I can do to help? I love you all so much and I am very proud of everything that all of you are doing. I hope that I am making you proud as well. Transfers are coming up and I am excited/nervous to see what happens. I am not very excited to loose my companion Sister Johnson because she is the bomb.com but hey what ever happens happens. :) I must say that I am sad to see summer slipping away before I know it I will be up to my knees in snow. Anyways I am sorry that this email is every where, but I guess I just have a lot on my mind. Man I don't even know what to say! We knock on doors a lot everyday which is pretty fun you meet a lot of people that way. I was thinking the other day just how many people we do meet a day and it is a lot. Missionary work is truly awesome and I am so grateful that I am here. Thank you for all your love and support.

Love,

sister Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment