Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Waking up to a fog horn! I love Nova Scotia

Dear Family,

HI!!!!! This morning I woke up to a fog horn and it made me so happy! I love that I am right by the ocean it is so much fun! Alright so I am sure you are dying to hear about the exciting life of Sister Crofts and let my tell you it is exciting! I have accomplished about a full week of training Sister Hudson and it has been great!! She is from London ENGLAND!! I love her accent and I just love her. She is 23 and she is so fashionable! I just love her style. It makes me look like a little hick from the sticks...oh wait I kind of am. :) And I am proud of it! But she is doing really well. I think it is so crazy that I am training 2 in a row! President thinks that I am a good trainer, when really I am just blessed with really good missionaries. But I love it! Things in the mission are going well. This past week has been kind of crazy with transfers and getting a greenie and just everything else. But life is good. We had a baptism this past weekend. He name is Allison Surette. She got baptized in a different town, but I still count her as my own, because we taught her. So that was sweet. I must tell you at the end of this month we are having a sisters conference and I am stoked!! We are going to P.E.I and I can't wait!! It is going to be three days of just sister and I can't wait!!! So this past Sunday we only had 5 sister in relief society which was strange. I am super excited for September when all the students come back from summer vacation. But yeah things here are just dandy :) I love Halifax and I feel so blessed that I get to stay here so long! I hope that things are going well and I am excited to hear more about Orderville. :) I love you all so much and I pray for you daily

Love,

Sister Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment