Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happiness!

Dear Family,

Thank you so much for the letters I love them. And the picture of Jordan, you are so beautiful! Mom with that email about my higher one card, maybe you should try to disable it, because it sounds like it is going to charge me $19 a month, so I really don't want that. Also thank you for Milton's email and for Vicki's as well. I am glad to hear that it is starting to get spring! I am super excited for summer here! Cause it is going to be beautiful!!!! You will have to let me know if that man bought your truck. Good job on getting it paid off I am happy for you. I am glad to hear that Jordan is back at work! How is it going? How is subway? I am sorry to hear about work dad I will continue to pray for you! I love you and I am so happy that you got to watch conference it was so good. Mom and Jordy you should watch it online. Mom I love that you read that letter from Shawn that he sent the family. I love that guy. I am totally blown away that he comes home it less than three months!! You will have to invite him over for dinner or something.
So I have been doing really well. It has been really wet and cold lately, sister Olsen and I walked out in the rain for about 9 hours it was so a pretty long day and I slept like a rock that night. It was so fun!! The buses have been quite the adventure, but I just found out today that we are getting a car back for the next 6 weeks or so. I am so happy about that! Even though I really like walking, because I don't get to work out nearly as much as I want. :s So sister Olsen and I have been fed by members three nights in a row and that never happens. I am very grateful for that because we never have time to cook or anything. We are teaching some really cool people right now, but at the same time a lot of people are leaving which is sad. I think that when people tell you they don't want to have you teach them anymore and when people you love leave are the hardest things about a mission I would rather do hard manual labor everyday than have people I love leave. But that's just me. Anyways I am still learning so much and I love it. I am striving to be a better teacher and I will tell you what it is a hard process. But I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to stretch myself and become a better person. So I realize that I only brought out winter clothes and soon it will be summer! So I bought some cute summer shirts today which I am really happy about. So thanks for the update on how much money I have on my Card. Well Family I love you all so much. I am loving life and I will talk to you soon!

Love,

sister Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment