Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rained on, wind blown and cold

Dear Family,

HI!!!! How are all of you? I heard about Grampa getting married and it seems so strange to me, but whatever makes him happy I guess. Kal sent me some pictures of Jordan at prom and I love them!! Jordan you are so beautiful! I am glad to hear that everything went so well! By the way thank you mom for the driving record. Our car is getting sold next week so we will be on the bus but in case I drive in any of my other areas thank you!
Do you like my heading it sounds pretty depressing, but don't even worry I am not even a little bit this past week has been pretty cold. I actually had my coldest day Saturday it was -6 C. + the cold Atlantic wind. I didn't really know if I was going to survive but here I am!! Also this past week we have had a lot my rain and I have enjoyed it. Sister Olsen and I were street contacting the other day and it started to pour! And this morning we went running and the rain started coming down on us in sheets it was super fun!! I really love Halifax and I am so happy that I get to serve here. This week a lot of people cancelled on us which was a bummer, but it is all good. I am learning so much about life and the gospel and it is so awesome. Being on a mission sure opens your eyes to what you don't know. Some people ask the hardest questions and I just don't even know that answer!!! Wow this email is so short and I hope that you all don't hate me! But my time is almost up and I have to go. This weekend is general conference and am expecting all of you to watch it, cause I know it is going to be so good!!! Plus we will be watching it at the same time which is so cool. Well until next week have a fun!

Love,

sister Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment