Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I LOVE HALIFAX

Dear Family,

Don't be mad, but really I might have to move back here someday. I love it here and even though it has been raining non-stop for the past week, I'm okay with that. Sister Nicholls is my new companion. She is tall with Blondie hair and freckles. She is cute! She is from Arizona, but she is handling the Canadian weather very well, its probably because she has been out on her mission more than a year. With getting a new companion, of course change is always a little difficult, but if you don't ride the wave of change you will find yourself underneath it.
This past week has been a trying one. We have the most amazing investigators EVER! And this week many of them told us that they didn't want to learn anymore and for me that is so hard. One of our investigators named Jeff is so cool! But at this time he is just not ready so we dropped him, I wanted to cry! I called one of our recent converts and she went off on how she knows the church isn't true and how it has ruined her life and she went on and on, I held it together pretty good until the end of the phone call and then I couldn't help but cry. It makes me so sad when people stop learning because it gets tough, the gospel isn't easy to live, really at times it can be quite difficult especially with this ever changing world. But I know that it is so worth it! Every little bit, and to know that you will be given a hundred fold for every hard ache and trial you go through in this life, its just amazing. I just wish that people understood this better! To be honest I have never had so many roller coaster emotions on in my life one minute I might want to cry my eyes out and the next I just want to sing from the roof tops I am so happy. Anyways, so yeah this week has been kind of hard, but hey it makes the good weeks that much more enjoyable. But don't get me wrong it wasn't all just doom and gloom. So really great stuff happened too. Susan Maher one of our super awesome investigators is getting baptized on Boxing day! A.K.A. December 26th. I am super excited for her, and she really is excited as well. Oh the people I get to meet here and become friends with, I just love it!!! Because of the rain it hasn't been that cold, so that has been super nice. I haven't wore my wool tights all week, And its November. Can you believe how fast time flies....I know I say that like every time, but its the real truth! So I am trying to decide what to get you people for Christmas and I really don't know that to get. Do you have any thing that you want from Canada??
Man family I am super sorry that I don't have much to say this week, but over all its been a good week. Thank you all so much for your support and love it means everything to me. I love you all so much and I can't wait to hear how everyone is doing. I hope that you send pictures soon!!! Anyways have a great week!

Love,

The coolest

SISTER CROFTS

No comments:

Post a Comment