Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

DUN.....DUN....DUN....Transfers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Everyone,


Guess what after 9 months of staying Halifax....I am staying another TRANSFER!!!! That's right I must say I am the luckiest person that has ever lived!!! I am so happy, but at the same time I am sad because sister Hudson is leaving me! I think this is the hardest part about missions, well...one of the hardest parts. Loosing really close friends that you just love with you whole heart. Its amazing how much just one person can teach you about life. That is how i have felt with all my companions and friends in my life. I am so grateful for all the people I have in my life. My heart is full of gratitude for all of you whom I love so much! Thank you! My new Companion is Sister Nichols. She is awesome and I am super excited to get to know her. She actually served here before I did and now she is back. That gives me hope that if I don't serve my whole mission here I actually might be able to come back. Anyways Sister Nichols is from Arizona so we will both freeze together. :D And no we don't have a car we are still a walking area, but to be honest I really really like walking! Mom today I received your package and I just want to say thank you! It was the best hump day gift ever!! Can you believe I have been 9 months out on my mission time flys!!!!
So this week went by super super fast. A cool thing happened this week one of our investigators named Susan Maher she has kind of been really against the whole baptism thing because we have committed her like 3 times and every time she says she's not ready. Well on Sunday she gave me a hug before she went into church and she told me that she wants to get baptized!! I was shocked I didn't even see it coming and it was awesome!!!!
So its getting colder here and it makes me sad! We don't have a car and we aren't going to get one, but hey I will survive and I will be so cool because I will be able to say that I survived a Canadian winter. But really everything is going well here. I love it so much and when I do have to leave Halifax I will cry like a baby. These people mean so much to me and feel so blessed to know them all. I will keep you updated on things don't fret. Oh that reminds me so Joe our recent convert he passed the sacrament for the first time this last Sunday and it was awesome! I love to see people heed the call and just go and do. Remember friends and family, don't just wait to be asked, go and do things serve people do all you can to help your fellow men. life is short live it to the fullest! Have the best week of you life's and remember to read and pray everyday. Because by small and simple things great things are brought to pass!!!

Love,

Sister Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment