Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

:)

I am alive don't worry! Transfers are next week so don't send a letter just in case I get transferred. Everything is going well here some crazy things have happened though. Taylor our investigator who was planned to get baptized this week backed out and we haven't been able to get a hold of him. Also Judith whom I just love (one of our investigators from China) is MOVING!!! I am so sad, but she is planning on meeting with missionaries in Toronto. So that's happy! Last week at Church we had 6 investigators come to church! The Lord is truly blessing us!! Remember that there is opposition in all things! This last week has been a good week a ton of stuff happens everyday, but I can never remember anything when I get to the computer and to be honest I don't want to bore you with my random thoughts and events. I hope everything back home is going well. Tell Jo to email me! Cause really she is my only sister you know and I would love to hear from her. :) Can you believe that next week is November and also my 9 month mark!! Can you remember the day you dropped me off at the MTC I was so nervous that I couldn't even eat! Oh good times....Well have a great week good luck with everything that is going on and I will hear from you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment