Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Monday, March 14, 2011

“For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.” -Luke 9:24

Dear Family,

Whew....life is so busy and I love it!!

So this past week has been super full of goodness. Let me just tell you about it! Okay so first of all Brother Breau was baptized and it was so good! So many people showed up and his parents even came! I talked to his mom after the baptism and asked her if we could teach her. She agreed! I will keep you updated. Also we had one of our investigators show up with her boyfriend and we are now teaching him! Miracles happen! And yesterday Brother Breau received the Holy Ghost and the priesthood! He is so cool! The other day I had him read 1 Nephi 1:8, 11-12 and tell me what all the symbolism meant. Wow I will tell you what he understood it very well. I can see him as an institute teacher someday.

Sister Davis is my new companion! She is from Merced California and she is righteous. She is super cute and skinny and she is here to work hard. Which is perfect because so am I! I see myself a lot in her at the beginning of my mission. I am just so grateful that God has put us together to serve with one another. So crazy story. Her luggage was lost on the way here, so her first few days she only had her carry on. Thank heavens they found it. On Saturday we drove to Moncton to get it and now she is set to go.

Its true my friends I am driving! I haven't really driven for a year. Its kind of fun! If kallie is reading this just know that when I get back you are still going to be the driver on our road trips. I don't like it that much. The weather the past couple of days has been mild which has been awesome! I really wish that spring would come soon. I am starting to get sick of snow.

Anyways...I don't really know what else to say. I feel like my emails are getting short and boring. So I am sorry. I guess I will just have to get some crazy stories, or something.

Love,

Sister Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment