Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Monday, March 7, 2011

It's a girl!!

Dear Family,

yes it is true, I am training AGAIN!!! My mission president must really trust me or something. I am staying in Fredericton and my two lovely companions are leaving me. Sister Hamblin is going to HALIFAX!!! I knew that she would be, I need to serve with her and she needed to serve with me so that we would be able to take over each others areas! Halifax doesn't even know what's about to hit them! Sister Brandley is getting doubled into Montague Prince Edward Island! What that means is that she is opening a new area and training at the same time! She is super nervous but is going to do great. I am pretty sure that I am going to finish my mission here, but you never know. Fredericton is a super place and I am excited to teach a "greenie" the ropes.

So this Wednesday is Brother Breau's (sounds like bro, its french) Baptism!! I am super excited for him, and he is really excited himself. He is so golden I don't even know what to do with myself. This transfer has truly been a transfer of miracles. This past Sunday was such a powerful testimony meeting. Being a missionary is really interesting because you know a lot about what is going on in people's lives, so when people bear their testimony you really understand what is going on in theirs lives. I was really emotional during the meeting. Anyways...

So something that I have been thinking about a lot this past week is humility and gratitude. I realize that it is so easy to find what is going wrong in the world today. And when you focus in on that, life can look pretty glum. So I took it upon myself to repent and be more grateful! Being grateful really is so happy! And I realize that when I am grateful I am more humble; because I recognize the tender mercies of the Lord. When I open my eyes and see the good the world has to offer I can't help but smile. There are people in this world who serve each other out of love, there are those who look past the outward appearance and see the heart, There are many who feed the hungry, cloth the naked, and give to the needy. People are amazing and my eyes have really been open to who I want to become.

DAD!! I am so excited that you are going to give a talk! I want to hear all about it!! I am really proud of you! I am sorry that your hand is giving you trouble. I wish I could have seen the tumor...Anyways Dad just know that I love you so much! I am want to thank you so much for all that you have done for me! I love you!

Well I know that there is a lot that has happened, but like always I can't remember when I get here. Well I am doing well like always I am happy, well fed :D and grateful for everything!

Love,

Sister Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment