Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ashley's first e-mail :)

Dear Family,

How are you?? mom thank you so much for the letter it made me feel so good. And I was thankful because I didn't look like a "Loser Missionary." Anyways, just so you know I am doing so well!! I love it here a the MTC and I am learning so much! But of course I have a lot to learn. The days are really long here, but I just think about you mom and then I don't even think about complaining. :) Well I don't even know where to start. I really love my companion. Her name is Sister Hamblin and we are going to the same mission which is awesome. We get a get along really well and I am so greatful for that. I only have 30 min. to write in so I am trying to hurry really fast.
Jordan,
How are you? How is school? Just so you know I love your guts!! Thank you so coming with us when we guys dropped me off. I am really greatful for that. Remember who you are and keep me up dated!!Oh and I am not getting fat yet :)

Dad,
How are you? How is the new job going?? I bet they just love you! I know that I do!! Thats for sure. thank you so much for all that you do for me and continue to do for me. your the greatest!!
Well family I don't really know what else to say except I am loving it here and I am really trying to work my hardest. I am doing pretty good, but mom I am getting that blasted cough back, so I was wondering if you could possibly send me a z-pack?? I just don't want to get sick thats all. But other than that I am healthy as a horse. :) I love you all!! Have a wonderful week!!!!!
Love,
Sister Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment