Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Oh Canada

Dear Family,

So guess what I am totally in Canada and I love it!! Today I am super tired because last night our flight got delayed and we didn't get to Halifax until 12:00 A.M.!! and I didn't get to sleep until about one and I woke up at 6:40 so yeah I am super tired. Oh and today I we went to the Halifax temple and it was so cool! I was falling asleep the whole time but it was super good!!!! My mission president and his wife are also way cool and the wife makes some super good food. Its is really cold here but not to bad, I hope that I get use to it soon. I saw the ocean today and some of down town Dartmouth. I think that I am really going to like it here. I still don't know who my companion is, but in couple hours I will and I am excited! Sorry that this email is so crazy but I am just a little out of it. I love all of you and I am so excited to tell you more!! Have a great day and I will write you later. I love you all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment