Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Leaving the MTC

Ashley was able to call home this morning and let us know that she was flying out at 8:30am. She was going to have a four hour layover in New York. She wouldn't arrive at Halifax until 10pm Halifax time. They had gotten up at 4am to get ready.
Ashley called from New York and said they had arrived safely. She said there was a lot of turbulence and she got air sick and threw up in the bag. She had a good sense of humor about it. She flew into the JKF New York airport. There is 7 terminals there and only 2 in SLC. It said it was huge. They found where they needed to be and she said the plane was tiny that they were going to be flying to Canada in.
I finally received a letter today with pictures of her at the MTC to put on her blog. My scanner is broken so I will have to work on figuring out to get the pictures on the blog. I guess I will have to have someone email them to me.
Happy day with two phone calls and a letter with pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment