Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Friday, February 19, 2010

Last email from the MTC. Off to Canada on Tuesday

Dear Family,

Thank you so much for the letters!! I love them so much and it really made me happy that all of you wrote one!! Happy day!! So how is Bob?? I hope he is ok. Dad I am glad to hear that your job is getting better that makes me happy. :) So mom the story of you and the toilet paper was so funny!! My compaion and I laughed really hard. Hey I was wondering if you could tell me the weather in Halifax?? I am really glad that all of my doctors appointments and things aren't messing anything up. I think that it is really funny that the one time I really leave I cause so much drama with doctors and things. Oh one more thing last night I stepped on my glasses and totally flattend them. :s So today I went to get them fixed and the lady broken them so now they are getting fixed but not until Wednesday so they might call you for information of something. Okay so I just want you to know that me and Elder Hunington are really good buds I am so glad we are cousins. We are on the same schedule so I get to see him all the time. He is a good egg. Oh and I found Elder DeVictoria so that was fun. Physical therapy is going well so that is good today was my last time going, but he gave me an exercise program I can do in the field.

So about missionary work I am still learning so much, but I don't even feel prepared to go out in the real world. You all know how hard I am on myself. But I truly love this gospel and I know that my purpose it to invite others to come unto Christ so that is exactly what I am going to do!! Tuesday the 23rd is when I leave at 5 in the A.M. I am super stoked!! Sorry that this letter it all over the place, but I am trying to hurry!! Jordan just so you know I am going to write you a letter so be expecting one!!! By the way I loved your letter.

So in my disctrict I act like the mom I am always trying to get everyone to be quiet and focus. :) its kind of funny.
Today was my first time in the Provo Temple and it was so awesome!! Dad I am excited for the day when you and mom can go in together!! it is so cool!!
The funniest thing happend today. I had an appointment with the physical therapist and so I had to be at the shuttle at 11:30 well we saw it drive up and then drive away so you know me. I Started running after it!! We finally caught up to the driver and jumped in the van. It was really funny!! I can only imagine people watching two sisters running out of the MTC jumping in a van and driving away. It made me laugh!! Well I am doing really well. I am super excited to finally get out in the field and start the real work!! Can you believe that I have been gone for almost three weeks!! Time is flying by here!!
OH mom I am super excited to see my blog someday!! Thanks for doing that you rock!! YOu asked what song I would like and to be honest I am not even sure. The only music I can listen to here is myself singing. And thats hymns most of the time. So you can just choose a song for me :)
by the way thank you for the shorts and socks I am so greatful for them. I wish though that you were going to be here to help me pack. Cause you remember last time. :s Well My time is almost up so I better go. I love all of you so much! Thank you for all your support and love it makes all the difference. Oh and don't send anything else to the MTC cause I am going to CANADA!!!!!
Well remember to choose the right and I will talk to you all later, cause I get to call from the airport in New York so keep your phones on!!
Love you!!

love,

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment