Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So much to do, so little time!

Family,

Please don't hate me I went shopping today and I bought more than I should have. Please still love me.......Sorry this email is going to be way short, but good news I am staying in Halifax another 6 weeks!! WOOT WOOT!!! half my mission will be in Halifax happy days :) Our new apartment rocks and I love it! The work is going well sorry I can't really think of any cool stories at the moment. Just so you know I am trying to get some pictures and things ready to send from PEI and I will try to write a more detailed letter. By the way I love the picture of the deer dad you look hard core! Well have a great week. I am doing well by the way and I am really happy :) thanks for everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment