Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SUMMERS ENDING!!!

Dear Family,


Hello again! Well once again another week has passed. It has been a very crazy busy week and I really can't even remember half the stuff that happened. But on Saturday we had a hurricane which was kind of cool. It wasn't very good though...only a category 1 but it did knock down a lot of tree branches and our power was out for about 26 hours. Don't worry though we stayed in during that day, but I was super bored. I dont' know if I told you, but we were planning on moving to a new apartment in the area that day and of course we didn't so our house is just in boxes waiting to be moved. Our plan this week is to move on Saturday. This week has been an adventure so far. We have been having a leadership training and I have been learning a lot about being a more effective missionary I really have enjoyed it. It lasts for three days and we have sisters staying at our apartment so we have been able to go on splits and get twice the work done which has been nice. School is starting up again here and I am so happy!! Finally people are back in the city. And I will tell you what there is a lot college students. The YSA is getting bigger and that really makes me happy, because it has been so small this summer. Also I know that I already mentioned this, but it is getting colder here and I am super sad. :( I don't want summer to be over, because that means that soon enough it will be cold again and I will have to wear tons of layers. But I am super excited to see this place in the fall. I hear that it is so beautiful.So Kallie sent me the lyrics to this song and I wanted to share them with you, because I think that they are so great!! "All alone I leave the harbor. so many oceans to explore, on my own I face the darkness, I leave behind the safety of the shore, When I'm tossed upon the water, when waves of change begin to blow, His words of truth I will follow! The Saviors hope is the anchor of my Soul. Sailing on to deeper waters the journey starts to take its toll, I am lost amid the battles that test my faith and stretch my soul. When I am tossed upon the water, when waves of change begin to blow, His words of truth I will follow! The Saviors hope is the anchor of my Soul. Voices of the night try to tear me from the fight but somewhere deep inside my heart I know that when I'm tossed upon the water, when waves of change begin to blow, His words of truth I will follow! The Saviors hope is the anchor of my Soul." Remember this it is Christ who we should put our trust he will get us through any storm of life I know this to be true. I may not have had as many life experiences as some people, but this I do know; that Jesus is the Christ and I will tell everyone about it until the day I die! I love this gospel, and I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have. I also want all of you to know that I love you all! I miss you like the flower misses the sun and I just want to thank you for all the love and support that I get. It really means the world to me. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment