Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Monday, January 24, 2011

So long farewell to you my friend-goodbye for now until we meet again....

ear Family,

It's the truth the day has finally come that I am leaving Halifax!!! I feel empty inside right now so I can't really tell you how I feel. Sorry. My new Address is: Fredericton New Brunswick E3B5V7 I leave Thursday morning at five A.M. This is crazy I am finally going to be transfered. At least Fredericton is still a city with a university. I am excited about that. Oh yeah, and I am going to be in a trio scary! My new companions are Sister Hamblin and Sister Brandley. My time here in Halifax has flown by I am just so grateful that I have been able to be here so long. Happy days! I have made friendships here that I am sure will last forever.
The other day It was snowing so Sister Nicholls and I we got all dressed for snow and after about 30 minutes of being out in it, it turned to rain. Lets just say we were really really wet! I couldn't help but laugh it never stops raining in Nova Scotia! Today is seriously the coldest day ever! But at least the sun is shining. I am really sorry that this email is so boring my mind is just really clouded right now. But hey I am doing so good! I am happy and the work here in Halifax is going well. We are teaching some really amazing people and I am excited for them.

Love,

Sister Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment