Sister Crofts

Sister Crofts
Sister Crofts at the airport when she arrived home

Monday, May 2, 2011

"Thou Shalt thank the Lord thy God in all things." D&C 59:7

Dear Family,


What happened this last week....? Honestly I can't really remember. All I remember is being so busy and tired every single day. I guess that means I am doing something right.
Ha ha... okay, things are starting to come back to me. This past Monday we had a Zone Conference with Elder Golden a member of the Seventy. It was really really good. So those are what those pictures are that I sent you. Anyways, I had the opportunity to bear my testimony in front of all the missionaries and Elder Golden it was a really cool experience. During the whole thing I felt the spirit so strong, and and made me kind of sad that I only have about two left. But I found out today that we are having a Sister's Conference this June the 21st- 23rd. I am soooo excited. I get to go to Halifax again!! I seriously love that place. Back to the story.. When we got home we dropped off the Elders car and biked across the river and up Smythe hill to teach a lesson. It was a good workout.

Funny Story
I think this is a funny story...So the other day the sisters in Halifax called and told me about a guy named Clark that kept calling me. And when they asked to leave a message he would say that it was confidential. They thought for sure that I had a stalker in Halifax. Anyways, so they gave me this guys number, and I call him thinking to myself who in the world is this guy?! Well He answers and come to find out it was a guy working for a bank where I cashed a check once. All he wanted to know was if I had good service when I went there. It was funny. Just because we assumed such a dramatic story.

This past week we went out in the country to teach Brother Breau's mom and it was so cool. There place was really beautiful and his parents were so nice. I am coming to find out that people most of the time don't disagree with the doctrine that we teach, just that they will have to change there life style. Which makes sense, but sacrificing something small bring so many blessings.

Letter From home!

I just got the last letter you sent and it was perfect. Jordan STUDENT OF THE YEAR! What and OK! That is sweet. Also Dad I am so proud of you. You gave you first blessing! Thank you for sharing that with me. It sounds like all of you are doing so well. Also I received Hope's wedding invitation. I can not even believe that she is getting married this Friday!! Crazy stuff. All my friends are going to be married by the time I get home. Good thing I still have Kallie, Anna, and Liz. Also I can't remember if I thanked you for the pictures! Jordan you are one hot mama! You are beautiful and I really love you graduation pictures. I can hardly believe that you graduate at the end of this month. So many things are happening!!
So about Mothers Day. Call me at 4 PM Utah time. My number is ############. But lets hope that we can Skype!! I would love to see your faces. Also you should invite Kal to come again that was such a party at Christmas. For Skype because I don't have an account I am going to use Sister Davis. So to add type: ########### To help you find her easier she lives in Prove Utah and her Full name is Carlie Davis. If you can't find her that way you can also try ################@gmail.com. Good luck! And if all else fails just give me a call. :D

I'm sorry that I don't have any cool stories of things, just know that I am working really hard. And its kicking my bum. I hope this coming week I have a little bit more energy. Just on a weather update. The grass is starting to get green and I am not even wearing tights today!! I think that Summer is on its way.

Love,

Sister Crofts

No comments:

Post a Comment